COMING SOON

COMING SOON:
What We Like in Potato Salad

6.16.2010

Cookie Eureka!

Short post for today:
I made chocolate chip cookies today because I've been craving them lately and I was reading the recipe they have for them on the bag of chocolate chips (actually chunks, I like chunks better). Nestle's recipe says to soften the butter and so I did and I will continue to do it every time I make these.
The cookies turned out beautifully!
3 cups unsifted flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1 cup butter/ margarine
3/4 cup white sugar
3/4 firmly packed brown sugar
2 tsp vanilla extract
2 eggs
12 oz pkg chocolate chips

1) In a bowl, combine flour, baking soda,and salt; set aside.
2)In another bowl combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar and vanilla.
3) Beat until creamy. Beat in eggs, add flour mixture mix well.
4) Add chocolate chips, bake at 350 degrees for 10-12 minutes.


Now the only issue I have with these is that they taste a little to flour-y. Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment