COMING SOON

COMING SOON:
What We Like in Potato Salad

8.08.2012

Decisions Decisions Part 2

So in my first part of this post, I said I was going to try out a few things from my pinterest boards, including:
"Lazy Girl Fitness"
Painted Keys
Sparkly toe nails
Removing sparkle fingernail polish
and fixing dry skin on heels

I have to be honest, i haven't even tried the Lazy Girl Fitness. Although I'm sure it works, I haven't been able to remember to do it, and since I do yoga every other morning, I thought I'd try it later and work on the others.

Painted Keys.....
They look pretty! the only thing I'd suggest is painting one side and then the other, otherwise you can start your own blog about how to get fingernail polish out of your carpet. It also seems to take longer to dry, so leave a full hour or so for each side to dry.


Sparkly Toe Nails...
I don't like feet. I hate feet. They disgust me. But I like painting my toe nails *shrugs*
The nail polish I wanted to use is called "Chunky Copper" by KleanColor. Not impressed. You get one sparkle per swipe. So instead...
I used this one by Sally Girl. And loved it. 
Painting your toe nails almost makes you feel like you have a secret weapon no one knows about...unless you're wearing sandals.

Speaking of nail polish- here are my two new favorites. "Dreamer" from Revlon and  "Spring Street" From NYC


Glitter nail polish removal....
It's magic. It works. I had a couple little sparkles still left on but that's no biggie at all. Now I don't have to sit around scrubbing each nail for 5 minutes! I can't even remember how long she says to leave it on for, but a couple of mine I only left on for a minute and it worked almost as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment