COMING SOON

COMING SOON:
What We Like in Potato Salad

7.06.2012

Musings 7/6

As I'm replacing the lightbulb (yes, ironic isn't it) in one of our lamps today, I'm thinking to myself about how many times we've had to change the lightbulb in that particular lamp.
We started out with a nice value pack of a dozen lightbulbs and are down to six. We got them in January.
I have this idea that we can't do anything especially nice with our duplex since we're not going to be living here for forever, so why not get the value-pack of lightbulbs that only lasts 6 months?
Wrong.
I'm starting to learn that if I don't take care of things the right way, from the get-go, I start getting complacent and apathetic towards things. My standards even start slipping.
Now you tell me: how many things in your life can you apply this little "lightbulb" of mine to?

No comments:

Post a Comment