COMING SOON

COMING SOON:
What We Like in Potato Salad

12.19.2010

What's for Breakfast?

My parents made these a lot for breakfast and it's still one of my favorites. It's fast and easy.
I use Sara Lee's english muffins, toasted, and two scrambled eggs. 

Everyone has their midnight crafts they when they're board at 2am. Me? I make food. Last night was chocolate covered pretzel sticks. I had regular (which I decorated with red and green sprinkles), and peanut butter chocolate (chocolate sprinkles, as shown).

I had bought regular almond bark and white almond bark. I was so disappointed because the white chocolate is my favorite. I made the mistake of putting the burner on too high. Needless to say I burned it and messed it all up. Microwaving it works a lot better. Oh well, this way GE and I can go get more and make some together.



No comments:

Post a Comment